Saturday 26 April 2014

Evaluation 5




How did you attract/address your audience? 

 My intention for my thriller opening was to really capture the audience and make them think, my thriller was fairly simplistic through it only really following one character and my narrative was non-existent. Therefore, I had to rely on grasping the audiences attention through my camera work due to the different shots and angles, costumes and sound effects.

Below is a video response from a person that fits the criteria of my target audience, explaining why this thriller attracted her.




The feedback I received helped me to see where I could improve and what worked well in my opening. By making these improvements, I will be able yo attract an even bigger audience perhaps branching out to an even older audience, as the narrative is quite a sophisticated and confusing one. My main aim of my opening was to engage the audience and build up enough suspense to leave them wanting more.


 Below is my thriller opening annotated with my intentions for each scene and how I felt it attracted my audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment