Wednesday 30 April 2014

Editing stages


This screenshot displays the editing of my sound clips. Here it shows me adding an effect to the screams which are heard at the beginning and end of the opening. The effect I put on the clip was an echo to make it sound more haunted and eerie as II wanted to portray it as the voices were in her head, as she was being haunted by them.
This is a screenshot of my timeline, here it shows an additional sound clip on its own line, this is the sound of the little girl saying "why are you touching that?"










These two screenshots show me playing with the different sound effects, to add to the footage. I had to do this because the diegetic sound from the camera, picked up other sounds e.g. people talking and the wind from outside which interfered with the sound track and made it unusable. I then had to add the previous sound from another take.

No comments:

Post a Comment